Tuesday 12 September 2017

Induction Task

My interest in media are just watching T.V and films mainly as I have watched these all of my life. so I would like to go and work for a media company.
I have never done anything thing for a media company like voluntary or paid work but I would like to do this at some point. I have done stuff to do with editing before as I have used Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, AfterEffects and Windows Movie Maker so i have little experience.
My favourite actors in T.V and Film are Kit Harrington and Matt Damon just as I like like their acting performance. My favourite T.V show is Game Of  Thrones and my movie is Antman just because I like the action that is in the movie.
I don't really remember the first memory that I have watching T.V or movies.
Depending on what I am doing it would be with friends if I am at a cinema, family if they are watching something that looks interesting i will watch it with them or by myself if I am watching Youtube.
To get into the media industry I am currently taking media courses at college. I am taking Film & T.V double and level 3 Games Development. To help me even further I look for apprenticeships in the area that is looking or I can look online for tutorials that would help me with the skills.
From this lesson I would like to learn to mainly edit as I do have a interest in it as I would like to get a job in the area for media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commissioning Process

Commissioning Script Writer This would be the person that would edit the script and would provide a very critical view of the curre...