Wednesday 4 October 2017

Evaluation

Evaluation
In the video that I made I really like the continuation of the footage as it was really smooth and looked like it was all one clip. The camera work that was done I feel like it worked really well in the end as it allowed us to get a video that was fluent.


One thing that I did not feel worked was some of the music mainly because it didn’t really seem to fit the video that it was over or it just seemed to be weird they way that it switch. I feel that we could have used more than just one music site as we were given two. I feel that some of the video could have been longer as some bits were faster than others. Also where we were filming other people were using the set of stairs so sometimes we would have been interrupted, I feel like we could of used a different are to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commissioning Process

Commissioning Script Writer This would be the person that would edit the script and would provide a very critical view of the curre...